Founded 1924 - Rebuilt 2003
Open 364 days of the year: 08:30 - 17:00 (Closed Christmas Day)
Enjoy our famous
breakfasts, lunches and teas
in the most beautiful garden in Africa
The Tea Room is fully licensed.
KIRSTENBOSCH TEA ROOM RESTAURANT
for breakfast, lunch and tea
‘Pamela Shippel’s way is practical, down-to-earth, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and up-to-date. Her cookbooks are trusted friends
in the kitchen’
Prue Leith OBE - award-winning chef, magazine food editor and author.
• Only Kirstenbosch Tea Room Restaurant food and cakes may be consumed on the premises. Please enjoy your own picnics in the Garden.
• To preserve the relaxed and tranquil ambiance, we do not allow laptops.
• Cheques are not accepted.
• A 10% service charge will be added for groups of 10 or more visitors.
• All prices include 14% VAT.
The Kirstenbosch Tea Room Restaurant is not affected by the change of ownership of the restaurant and coffee shop at
Gate 1 and continues to run with the usual devoted care of
Pamela Shippel-Granoth and